banner 760


for your free consultation

Unhealthy foods you should not eat

  1. Processed meat products

Processed meat product such as salami and ham are made of meat from animals that are raised in closed rooms for meat. That means that they are full with grown hormones, antibiotics and other chemical flavors and colors.

  1. Margarine

There are a huge number of unhealthy ingredients in margarine such as:

-Trans fats

-Free radicals


All these contribute for various disease such as cancer, bone problems, hormonal imbalance, heart disease.

  1. Plant oil

From all available oils, coconut oil is the best choice for cooking because it is almost completely saturated fat, which means it is much less susceptible to heat damage.

Olive oil is easily damaged by heat and it is best to use cold on salads.

  1. Kitchen salt

Processed salt is 98 percent sodium chloride, and the other 2 percent are consist of chemicals that are made from humans. Because the salt is essential for good health it is best to use pure unrefined salt.

Food with high quality :

  • It is grown without pesticides and fertilizers
  • It is not genetically modified
  • It is fresh
  • It is not artificially bred.

Write a Reply or Comment:

Recipes Book

Pumpkin Proja


4 Eggs

1 cup Polenta

1 cup Cornstarch

1 cup Flour type 400

by choice

Baking powder

1 dl oil

2 dl milk

200g pumpkin

to taste


to taste


You can add any text or message here.

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

Signed, AA-Team