If you are looking for a lighter meal in the summer days, then these meatballs of Zucchini and carrots will be welcome at your table.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 2 Eggs
- - 3 tablespoons flour
- - 4 tbsp semolina
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon baking soda
- - 1 teaspoon dried mixed vegetables
- - ½ teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- - black pepper (optional)
- oil for frying
0 hrs: 40 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Peel the zucchini and carrots and grate them. Grate the Zucchini on bigger slice and carrots on smaller slices.
- 2. Put them in a strainer and shake to drain the water, which is discharged from the zucchini. You can add salt in them and leave them to drain for 10 minutes. If it is necessary, press them with palms to inject the liquid.
- 3. Transfer to a bowl and add all other ingredients that are listed. Stir well the resultant mixture.
- 4. On low heat put oil to heat into deeper pot.
- 5. Drew with a big spoon of the mixture or make shapes with their hands and carefully put them into heated oil.
- 6. Once the meatballs will get a golden color, you should remove them and place them on kitchen paper to remove the excess oil.
- 7. Serve with sour cream sauce and finely grated cucumber.