Sarma from Grape vine
It’s time for a taste of tradition – domestic delicious sarmi. Because cabbage is not yet soured I said let’s make sarma, but in this case with the leaves of vines. Real goal. Lunch for the heart.
- - 20-30 leafy vines
- - 300g mixed minced meat
- - 100 g rice
- 1 Eggs
- - 2-3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (or a few tablespoons of tomato paste)
- little Salt and pepper ground cumin
0 hrs: 50 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. 1. Chop the onion into thin circles. Put it in a plastic container and with hands squeeze it several times to become soften. Add a little salt, pepper and ground cumin.
- 2. Wash the rise and place it in a bowl with onions.
- 3. In the bowl add the minced meat. Stir the mixture well and add an egg.
- 4. 4. Let the lugs from the leaves and vines scalding them with hot water. Leave them until they became tender and drain .
- 5. 5. In the middle of the sheet, place 1 teaspoon of the mixture. Fold them first side pieces, and then wrap the roll. Repeat the procedure with all the leaves from the vine.
- 6. 6. In a bowl, on fire, in little oil for cooking, fry a finely chopped onion and garlic. Add chopped tomatoes (or tomato paste).