Healthy and delicious cookies prepared with oats made with no added sugar. To get the desired sweetness used the mashed dates, and flavor on top are put a little apricot jam and got the perfect combination.
- - 100 g of oat flakes
- - 50 g wheat germ
- - 50 g almonds or hazelnuts (roasted)
- - 50 ml cooking oil
- - 1 tablespoon soy milk powder
- - 70 ml water
- - 10-15 dates
- - 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - 2 tablespoons apricot jam (coating)
- - 1 teaspoon colorless gelatin (coating) - little water (for gelatin)
0 hrs: 40 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. In a coffee grinder, good mix it the oat flakes. Mix them well and almonds or hazelnuts too
- 2. Pour the date palms in hot water to soften. Remove their seeds in a blender and mix them good.
- 3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the preparation of cookies. With a mixer, and then with your hands, mix until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- 4. From dough, remove pieces weighing about 20 grams, Form a ball and then it to get the form of a cookie.
- 5. Cookies arrange the cooking papers are bake at 180 degrees about 10 minutes. Although seemingly soft but cool when you will get the desired hardness.
- 6. In a bowl, fire, place a few tablespoons of water are a teaspoon of gelatin. The quiet, stir until the gelatin is not melt.
- 7. Mix it with apricot marmalade, allow it to cool down and spread them cookies.
- 8. Leave them nice to cool down and the gelatin to solidify and then you can serve it.