Muffins with Walnuts
Definitely this is one of the simplest deserts that you can prepare with just 5 ingredients. If you love nuts, we are sure these cookies will earn your sympathy. If not, replace them with almonds or hazelnuts and still get a wonderful dessert.
- 1. In a plastic bowl mix the flour, sugar and chopped nuts.
- 2. In bowl mix butter and eggs. Stir until the butter melts nicely not.
- 3. Mix the eggs and mix the butter well with the flour mixture.
- 4. The Models which will print muffins spread with butter and fill them with the prepared mixture. Beware not to crowded, i.e. fill up 2/3 of models.
- 5. . Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes. Tip: if you want to be listed, while still warm, on top put a piece of butter.