Muffins with cinnamon and flax seed
Whether you decide to eat breakfast on the computer or when you’re in a hurry or at night with a cup of milk, muffins undoubtedly is number one when it comes to desserts.
- - 330 gr ground flaxseed
- - 15g. Vitalia Sweet Stevia
- - 1 tablespoon powder baking
- - 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- - 1 \ 2 teaspoon salt
- - 5 large Eggs
- - 125ml water
- - 80ml molten coconut butter
- - 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
0 hrs: 25 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. In large bowl, mix it with the sweet stevia flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a blender place the eggs, water, oil and vanilla and mix it to the strongest speed 30 sec. while getting frothy mixture, then pour in the liquid mixture with linseed. Fill the molds and place to press for 15 minutes. King of spices – the cinnamon will keep you satiated enough thorough the day.