For a nice start to the day, prepare these delicious integrated pancakes. Small Migusto Council, pancakes if you stick to the pan, add a little flour into the mixture.
- - 4 tablespoons SoVita soymilk powder (Vitaly)
- - 380 ml water
- - 70 g wheat flour (Vitaly)
- - 140g flour
- - 5 tablespoons cold-pressed sunflower (Vitaly)
- - 1 teaspoon brown Sugar Demerara (Vitaly)
- - ½ teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- - 1 bag of vanilla sugar
0 hrs: 25 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a deeper bowl and let the mixture stand for about 15 minutes
- 2. Frey the pancakes in a well-heated pan coated with a little sunflower oil.
- 3. Serve the pancakes while they’re still warm. You can spread it to any of Vitalia diet jams (plums, apricots, cherries), you can serve them with honey and lemon, chopped nuts (walnuts or almonds) or simply topped with maple syrup of Vitalia.
- 4. This combination is especially good with the addition of dried cranberry of Vitalia. Note: Of these ingredients you can become about 5-6 pancakes.