Make your home bonzita according to your taste that it will be well to serve you in the moments when you need extra energy. The choice of ingredients is great, what you expected to use – the choice is yours. We opted for the classic with melted honey, butter, nuts and cornflakes… .
- - 150g Sugar
- - 8 tablespoons honey
- - 125g butter (maybe margarine)
- - 150g chopped nuts (substitute hazelnuts, almonds)
- - 200g cereal
- - (You can add any kind of dried fruit)
0 hrs: 25 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. On low heat in a pot for cooking melt the honey. Add sugar. After a few minutes you can add the butter
- 2. Mix until all ingredients are well melt and do identical mixture.
- 3. Once the filling is almost cold add the chopped nuts and the cornflakes. You should mix it good.
- 4. The mixture distributes evenly into pan and place in the refrigerator good to cool and harden (at least one hour). Cut the bonzita’s rectangles