Chicken pan with mashed potatoes
After the first time I tried this combination are delighted with the result and because of heart you recommend for you. Super option in the moments when you have no idea what to do for lunch, you eat something dangerously delicious. Good appetite…
- - 500g potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- - 25g butter
- - 100ml milk
- - 50-60 g cheese (grated)
- - 1/2 leek
- - 1-2 feathers spring onion
- - little cooking oil
- - 2 tablespoons flour
- - 100 ml cream
- - 300 ml soup cube (chicken)
- - 300g chicken white meat (cooked and chopped)
- - 70 g peas
- little parsley
- little Salt and pepper
1 hrs: 0 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. The chopped potatoes you can place in salted water, bring to the boil, reduce the fire and boil for about 15 minutes or until they came soft. Drain, mash them and add butter, milk, grated cheese and salt as needed.
- 2. Then chop the leek in a small pieces and cooking oil to fry until it become soft. Place flour, stir, fry a little more and add the chicken stock. Mix until you get a nice sauce.
- 3. In the sauce, add the cream and boil after you add the boiled chicken, peas and finely chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour in the frying pan, and from above, equally spread the mashed potatoes. Bake the dish in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes and a few minutes on the grill option until potatoes become crispy.