Cannelloni in tomato sauce
Excellent suggestion for lunch that does not take long though looks a little volume, but because the end result is delicious. Chronological procedure goes like this
For decoration you can add parsley, fresh onions and fresh chili pepper.
- tomato sauce
- - 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- - 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 400g tomatoes (canned)
- - 1 tablespoon dry mixed spice
- 1 hand fresh parsley (chopped)
- - 1/2 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- - 1/4 teaspoon basil (dried) and oregano
- - a little pepper, oil
- Filling for cannelloni: Filling for cannelloni:
- - 200 g cottage cheese or ricotta
- 6 tablespoons hard cheese (grated)
- 2tablespoons hard cheese (finely grated) Parmesan
- 2 hands parsley (chopped)
- 1 small carrot (finely grated)
- 2 Eggs mixed
- Salt and pepper
- - 500 ml. tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon cheese (grated)
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame
2 hrs: 0 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. . At a little oil and garlic cooked the onion and the garlic to release the aromas, are put chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10-15 minutes of quiet. Add all these spices and ingredients, mix, simmer a bit and set aside
- 2. In the bowl becomes deeper cottage cheese or ricotta, cheese, hard cheese or Parmesan, fresh parsley, carrot, spices and the mixed eggs. Mix the ingredients well until equalizing.
- 3. In a bowl in which the cannelloni are baking deploys previously prepared tomato sauce. Take the bag from a syringe or any bag in which you can put the filling and it can be filled the cannelloni, in a pinch can be operated with the fingers, the density of the mixture permits that.
- 4. The ordered cannelloni are watering with tomato sauce which will help their preparation. Pour on top with parmesan cheese, grated cheese and sesame, the container is put aluminum foil and place in oven.
- 5. . The oven is placed on the strongest, as heat is reduced to 200 degrees and so you can bake them 50 minutes, then pulls the foil and baked 15 minutes.