Blueberry Vegan Yogurt Recipe
Ready in: 5 minutes
The low-fat era is finally coming to an end!
The recipe is great, and you will love this simple, homemade yogurt made with coconut butter, one of our favorite fats! We know you’re going to love it. Enjoy!
- 1 cup blueberries rinsed
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla (gluten- and alcohol-free)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
0 hrs: 5 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Add all ingredients to a blender
- 2. Blend on high until creamy
- 3. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.