Bell stuffed peppers with mushrooms
Another great recipe with, in this case stuffed with mushrooms and bacon supplement. Super fast and tasty meal ideal for the whole family. Good appetite.
- - 500 g Bell peppers
- - 125 g fresh mushrooms
- - 50 ml cream for cooking
- - 50 g fat
- - 3 Eggs
- 2 onion
- - some fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- - 1 small green pepper (finely chopped)
- - little cooking oil
0 hrs: 40 min
Makes / Serves
- 1. Cut the bell peppers them in half. Clean and wash the berries.
- 2. In large bowl put water to boil with a little salt. Put the bells to boil for several minutes. Then drain them well.
- 3. Then chop the onion, bacon and mushrooms. The first oil brown the onions, then add the mushrooms and bacon. Season with pepper and salt.
- 4. Mix the eggs and add the finely chopped parsley. This mixture Pedersen put in the onions and mushrooms.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 260 degrees and prepare baking pan (coated it with baking paper.)
- 6. Fulfill the peppers and place on top of the cream for cooking mixed with finely chopped pepper.
- 7. Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8. Then remove the foil and bake for another five minutes.